This support portal is designed to help you access your cloud-based applications, learn how they work and get support when needed.
Click on your email address or picture display your profile page. On this page, you can:
- View your account information.
- Change the portal theme.
- Update your personal information. (Use the pencil icon next to your email address).
On the left side of the screen is the expanding menu. Here you can access:
- Company applications – A list of approved company applications. You can also add your own links to this page. Right-click on any menu item to add or remove it from your “favorites” list.
- Calendar – One or more Office 365 calendars shared by your company administrators.
- Directory – Company staff as identified by their Office 365 profile information.
- Knowledge Base – This set of articles. Your company administrators or your I.T. can add content.
- Messages – Company messages of special interest. If you have any unread messages, their count will appear in red next to the message icon on the top status bar near your name.
- Office 365 Status – Shows any issues with Office 365 services. Check here first if you are having difficulty with using online Office services.
- Report a Problem – A list of problems you can report to I.T. staff or company administrators.
- Request Service – A list of services that are available from I.T. staff or the company.
- Support Tickets – A list of all your previous requests to the I.T. staff, both problem reports and service requests.