Under the Company section of the feature set, client portal has a Calendar function.
About the Portal Calendar
The Calendar feature:
- Only appears when Office 365 has been attached to the company within the portal
- Only pulls in events that are visible within Office 365
- Is view-only, and cannot be changed to be edited
- Can be added to only by partner administrators and users that have access to add/edit content
- Pulls only from individual users, not group calendars
This calendar is not a personal calendar intended to show the user’s own meetings – rather, it’s intended for shared calendar views that you or the users would like shared across the entire organization (ex: a CEO’s calendar, or a conference room calendar).
Calendars are unique to organizations, and as such have no content packages associated with them. They are established and managed solely at the local company level.